Search for Providers
Yes = Openings
No = No Openings
All = Providers with and without openings
- Select "Yes" for the
openings of the age group(s) to meet your needs
- Select your location
- Leave "All" for everything else
Use All in any options you do not need to be Yes because,
if you are looking for Toddler Openings and you select "No" Infant Openings,
you will omit providers that have Toddler AND Infant Openings
To search by schools
After selecting your search options
type the name of the school in the
search box, on your search results page.
Search All Providers
New Market, Webster
Who are we and what do we do? We are caring, licensed providers in Scott County who believe in providing licensed care for children in a home family setting.
Our Mission Statement
The SCLFCCA is an organization of licensed family child care providers committed to the development of child care programs and activities, educational classes, mentoring and support networks.
Membership Brochure Membership Brochure
Membership Form Membership Form
SCLFCCA Goals and Benefits
- To be a support group to all in-home licensed providers
- To provide education by means of conferences, workshops, support groups and speakers.
- To provide current child care trends and information in a newsletter and at trainings.
- To support licensed providers in providing quality child care services to their local community.
Become A Member of SCLFCCA
- Free referral service on the web site www.SCLFCCA.com
- Discounts on training
- Family Child Care Pathways for Success Training
- Mentor-Mentee program
- Monthly newsletter
- Discount on “Calendar Keeper”
The Scott County Licensed Family Child Care Association encourages you to join. Your nominal (tax deductible!) fee of $25.00 more than pays for itself in benefits for you and your child care. Our valued members are also offered a renewal discount.
Please take the time to fill out the membership form, and begin taking advantage of SCLFCCA's benefits today! Membership Form
BY-LAWS of the SCOTT COUNTY
2013 Approved By-Laws of the SCLFCCA
LICENSED FAMILY CHILD CARE ASSOCIATION